Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hiking a Few Weeks Ago

A few weeks ago we went hiking with the Roseros, it was refreshing. We had the parents and both their kids all to ourselves and we had a blast. The place we went to was called __________ (I don't remember the name, but I'll post it when I find it out).




This is a view of the mountain we climbed from the center of a small town at its base.



If there is something to climb, I don't let the opportunity pass me by. This time I had some friends to play with.
This is a fun angle, it make Rodrigo look like he's free climbing and is barely holding on.

This is the picture our camera took we I dropped it from our perch. It fell about fifteen feet, struck the rock and then landed in the grass as you can see. This happened to justify my purchase of a shock-proof camera.


A view of some Inca ruins, unfortunately these are not protected so there is quite a lot of graffiti.

The Rosero family (from left to right): Rodrigo, Lorena, Ismael, and Sammy







Sad to think that someone wrote their nickname here just for kicks.









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the work you put into the blog, it really helps to keep us connected. Hopefully you realize that probably for every comment left there are probably a hundred views, we just don't regularly stop to comment.

    How about adding some of the local music...is that possible?

    Love Daddy O

    ReplyDelete