Sunday, September 19, 2010

WRESTLING

Friday, Lee and I went to the orphanage. When we arrived Lee chose to attend a meeting for the staff to learn safety skills taught by a local fireman. In the mean time, I was left to hold down the house with three other volunteers. We gathered the children to have a dance. One minute we were doing the macarena and all of a sudden, Cristian lowers himself from his wheelchair, crawls over to Martin and pulls him out of his wheelchair. The two of them wrestled for 10 minutes straight. It was hilarious. The other children we laughing and cheering them on.


Finally they stopped and appeared to be finished. Actually they were just looking for fresh meat. Martin and Cristian crawled over to where I was innocently sitting and pulled me to the ground.

Cristian and Martin were laughing so hard that they never had a chance to closed their mouths. And as a result I was covered in their drool! Oh, I love these boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment