Sunday, February 13, 2011

10,000 + Words

As the old Chinese proverb says, a picture is worth a thousand words, so be it true with our blog. Here are some random pictures from the last few months.


Here, 'the boys' gathered to watch the original Tron in anticipation for the new one coming out. Not only could two of the three not stay awake, but the only version of the new Tron available for us to see in theaters was a dubbed one. Needless to say, I still have seen it.

I came home one day to find my wife in a very peculiar circumstance, apparently she was stretching.
We went with some children from the Catholic orphanage to the pool, good times were had by all, and yes we had to wear the mandatory swim caps to get into the pool.


That's me (Lee) in the foreground, barely containing my laughter as my friend Michael, took a couple of minutes to participate in an aquacize class with some very happy older ladies.


A few weeks ago I was asked by Martina to baptize her on her eighth birthday. I was more than happy to ablidge. She very happy was baptized in very cold water, apparently the gas fueling the water heater ran out.


Tahnee, Danika's sister, is down here volunteering and here are the results of a photo op we had at our favorite restaurant.


I am sure that if I had disappeared without a trace, this picture could have given clues as to how I met my fate.

Fortunately it was just a sweet girl wielding a sock puppet... phew.


I too got my own and joined in the fun.


A tradition of burning a life-size doll for New Year's, symbolizing leaving the old man behind and starting anew, also let to some fun stunts. (I was not harmed in the taking of this photograph)



No comments:

Post a Comment